2nd grade bits
Reading book or access to Epic - code nrs4193
Daily Homework :
Language Arts: Continue reading for at least 20 minutes a session, 4 days a week.
Math: Module 6: Foundations of Multiplication and Division Module 6 lays the conceptual foundation for multiplication and division in Grade 3 and for the idea that numbers other than 1, 10, and 100 can serve as units. Topics in this module include: Formation of Equal Groups, Arrays and Equal Groups, Rectangular Arrays as a Foundation for Multiplication and Division, and The Meaning of Even and Odd Numbers.
- Monday- Module 6, Lesson 6 - Homework pgs. 23-26
- Tuesday - Module 6, Lesson 8 - Homework pgs. 31-34
- Wednesday - Module 6, Lesson 9 - Homework pgs. 35-38
- Thursday - Module 6, Lesson 15 - Homework pgs.61-64
- Monday, 6/13- Module 6, Lesson 18/19 - Homework pgs. 77-80
- Tuesday, 6/14 - Module 6, Lesson 20 - Homework pgs. 81-85
Home Reading: The Home Reading program has concluded. Please continue to read at home, but return our books to the classroom to be checked-in and packed up for the next school year.